Updated June 26, 2021,
Please Stay Home If You Have Any Signs or Symptoms of Covid-19 Such As Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Shortness of Breath, or Difficulty Breathing
- Practice physical distancing in Campground. Keep 2 meters or 6 feet away from anyone not in your household.
- Gathering sizes are restricted to 25 people in outdoor spaces.
- Face masks must be worn while inside all buildings including washrooms, offices and shelters
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer regularly
- Stay home when sick. Do not visit the campground if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you or someone in your household are required to self-isolate.
Please: Bring your own toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Practice leave No Trace. Pack out everything you packed including trash and wastes and keep pets on a short leash. Covid instructions posted inside washroom for washroom use.
Only Visit local health centers if it is an emergency
Camping: Persons must not occupy a campsite, yurt or cabin unless they normally reside at the same private residence. A maximum of 10 additional visitors allowed during visiting hours.
Campsites: Campers/RV’s are considered a temporary place of accommodation, and are restricted to members from one household per campsite. No unregistered guests allowed. To check into campsite just go to your assigned site. Do not stop at the office.
PLAYGROUND , PICNIC AREA & BEACHES: Follow physical distancing requirements and do not share towels, blankets, toys, food or other items with people outside your household. Keep your children within arms reach. Playground equipment is not sanitized or cleaned. Wash/sanitize hands before and after use.
TRAILS: Avoid busy trails and green spots. Social distance from other trail or green spot users
Out-of-Province Visitors: If you have been fully vaccinated with proof of (2 doses) and 14 days past 2nd dose, and no signs of Covid-19, no self isolation is needed. However, if you are from out of the Province and have not vaccinated, you must contact Manitoba Public Health about any restrictions you may be subject to. 1-866-626-4862
- Washroom is not open to public, only to our customers and is on lock and code.
- We have a hand sanitization station at the entrance of the washroom. Please use it upon entering and exiting the washroom
- We have disinfectant spray and toilet bowl cleaner in the washroom in the cabinet under the sink.
- We will clean the washroom throughout the day, but please use the disinfectant spray to wipe taps, toilet seat, door knob after use.
- If you use the shower please clean up after yourself. Spray and wipe down with the disinfectant spray after use.
- Users of the shower must wear water shoes or sandals while using the facility
- Bring your own paper products it will not be supplied at this time.
Public health officials continue to advise Manitobans to stay home as much as possible to prevent the spread of Covid 19. When people do go out, they should take steps to maintain physical distance of 2 meters apart. Do not travel if you or any of your family members require medical care or have symptoms of Covid-19 listed above.