Please Stay Home If You Have Any Signs or Symptoms of Covid-19 Such As Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Shortness of Breath, or Difficulty Breathing
- No more than 10 persons allowed in common areas such as playground at one time. It will be up to parents to monitor so that this number is not over the limit. Try to maintain a 2 meter distance while playing unless you are siblings and live in the same house.
- Playground Equipment is not sanitized, but we have a hand sanitizing station set up at the playground so please use it upon entering and exiting the playground.
- No social gatherings of more than 10 at one time and if you do gather please ensure social distancing within your campsite 2 meters apart.
- If travelling to the campground you are to bring required prescription drugs and medical supplies, and gas up before leaving home.
- If you are out of province it is up to you to follow government recommendations
- Be sure to take your garbage to the dumpsite
- Campers are not to use local health providers unless it is an emergency so bring supplies
- Washroom is not open to public, only to our customers and is on lock and code.
- We have a hand sanitization station at the entrance of the washroom. Please use it upon entering and exiting the washroom
- We have disinfectant spray and toilet bowl cleaner in the washroom in the cabinet under the sink.
- We will clean the washroom throughout the day, but please use the disinfectant spray to wipe taps, toilet seat, door knob after use.
- If you use the shower please clean up after yourself. Spray and wipe down with the disinfectant spray after use.
- Users of the shower must wear water shoes or sandals while using the facility
- Bring your own paper products it will not be supplied at this time.
Public health officials continue to advise Manitobans to stay home as much as possible to prevent the spread of Covid 19. When people do go out, they should take steps to maintain physical distance of 2 meters apart. Do not travel if you or any of your family members require medical care or have symptoms of Covid-19 listed above.